introducing.....me

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozo4933

hi guys i just started on 405th and im a big fan of halo,army of two,and predators

i have heard some people say that this is is a halo site and i understand

im trying to make a pred costume and ive only found bios and my computer wont let me download some other stuf so if u guys could help that would be great and please no haters i just i dont want a bad rep

i was told i should do a introducing type thread this is sort of it
and im really just trying to do everything i can to get started on my pred costume
i started on the mask but it wasnt numbered so i have to number it myself which is gonna take forever so i just need some help

Also check out The Hunter's Lair, the predator costuming site. You'll find more help with predator costuming there. The web address is www.thehunterslair.com. Don't forget the "the", or you'll find a totally different type of website you won't want to be caught looking at at work. Welcome to the 405th.

thanks guys ive already been to the hunters lair and im finding some cool stuf
and Viglint sniper ur directions werent that clear to me but thanks again guys ill keep this page updated
and show some pictures once i start making the armor and if anybody else has any pred peakura
please let me know thanks again

on the menu bar (file, edit, view, 2d settings, 3d settings, ect.) in one of these menus there is a option titled "View tab id" or "view tab number" one of these will show the numbers on the individual tabs.

I have all the predator armor files and some other pred stuff to like the spear, and mine, message me your email and what you need, and I'll send you the stuff.
Edit: on second thought there's quite a few options, so I'll just send you all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back