Introducing Myself To The Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxisZero

To the Awesome"ness" of the 405th

Just wanted to say hello to you folks out there in the 405th realm. I registered a year or so ago but never got around to posting much of anything. Adam recommended that "noob" members should get to know the community so here we go. Im a college student living in Kentucky, I enjoy most FPS and have a passion of the addictive yet satisfying 'World of Warcraft". You all are some talented individuals, I enjoy viewing the collections of projects that many of you have posted. Im looking forward to posting progress of armor that im attempting to make. :whistle: Thanks again for reading this and hope to hear from you folks. Ready to start the process of becoming a member of a friendly community.

AxisZero :oops:

Belated Welcome to you friend! I am like you, I joined some time ago obut never posted anything. If you ever need anything please let mem know and I will help best I can.

Hay jedi watch your spelling don't want the grammar police on y but yer welcome AxisZero to the party go check out the elite forum y will be blown away by there skill but welcome the Cake is a lie

Ahhhh WoW it is addicting. i just recently stopped playing it in exchange for XBL so yea i know the game pretty well have lvl 80 BE Pally :D

Yeah man that game can sap the life out of you if your not careful. I always use a paladin lvl 80 and some other toons. Warlocks are overpowered in leveling. :cautious: Druids = Retarded OP. But good to here there are some other fellow players out there. Thanks for the welcomes as well. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back