Introducing myself you can introduce yourself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty137

Hey my name is logan frost. I live in a small town called Skowhegan. Its kind of in the middle of nowhere. I am 13 and don't have a full job yet. I love playing halo with my friends and building costumes. My gamertag is killingspreecat on xbox live add me if you want. I can play Halo 5 on the xbox one almost every weekend with anybody. My favorite sport is football and it is the best sport in my opinion. Play halo with me if you want and comment about yourself. Thanks!

Hi Frosty, welcome to the 405th! You may not know, but there is a thread for just this-- introducing yourself. Good to see you-- maybe put it up there?

Welcome to the 405th. I'm going to echo what The BorosBoss airway said. There is already a thread for introductions. Please feel free to post in there and read all the intros you can handle.

I'm also going to bring up another point. Every time you create a new thread, you push someone elses post down, and possibly to another page. I see you already have another thread started. Please keep all posts to your 1 thread. If you have any questions, don't be afraid no one will see them if you post them to your thread. I know that personally, i read through every update multiple times daily so if i ever see a question asked i try to help as much as possible.

Again, welcome to the 405th and happy building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back