Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer R13

Hi my name is Alexandre im 15 and im from Canada.

My friend made me discover this site beacause we were big halo fan since we were 8 lol :) . Anyway Ive already started to make pep im not a begginer and I Know pretty much all the basic. So im here to make friends that have the same passion as me. lol thx for reading this.

Welcome to the site! When you get enough finished start up a Work In Progress (WIP) Thread so we can follow along in your progress!

You can create a new thread or edit this one with the title of your project. You can upload photos to your gallery in your account information and link the photos here. You you can host them on Flikr or photobucket and link them here.

Check out some other member's WIP Threads and mimic the ones you like. You'll get a lot of great feed back from the community this way.

Welcome to the 405th! You will find plenty of really nice people here and we are all ready to get you started on your first or next project. :D

Peace.

Welcome blazer. Good to have you here man. I look forward to seeing some of your work in the near future! :D

Blazer-R13 said:
@ vshore100

thx man but can you help me pls? I do not know how to do a WIP image for my halo stuff?

Welcome! and just take some photos of your pepped pieces and post them on a topic by either hosting them on a different site and linking them here in a post or attaching photos with the attach thing at the bottom of the post editor.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to the forums!

i have one tip for you that i wish i would have known about pepakura when i started:

PRACTICE! dont just try to build the hd models on your first try. Start with small parts and work your way up. I recommend just practicing until you get to the point where you pep work looks just like the pepakura 3d preview, with minimal warping. When you think you are ready, build your first hd piece.

if you try to build your whole suit on the first day, the beginning parts will look terrible, and the most recent pieces will look wonderful. practice until all your pieces look wonderful, then start pepping your suit.

that was my problem when i started pepping, and hope it helped you out. I wish you luck and your endeavor. it will get tough and be time consuming, but the high fives are worth it.

PS: another tip. (ive seen this in someones siggy recently and its completely true.) dont do the helmet first. only suckas do it first and never finish anything else! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back