Introducing The New 405th.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-pictures-cat-is-so-happy.jpg

Lolrus
How exciting indeed!

Looks good!!! It looks like everyone has put a alot of time into it! Will any of the user interfaces change?

Ronin said:
Looks good!!! It looks like everyone has put a alot of time into it! Will any of the user interfaces change?

For the forum, no not to my knowledge. As for the Source, it will be necessary for you to register before making a comment. Unlike the forums (don't get me wrong it's necessary here), the Source will be open for registration at all times since we have nifty filters setup for comments and for fake accounts. The way the Source is connected to the forums is when you go to 405th.com the Source will load and then on the right hand side we have a link to each individual subforum and the forum index.

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is something to get pumped about. Awesome job on the video!

That's looking great! It's going to be hard to wait till launch, I wanna play with shiny awsomness now! :p

Thanks Adam, I relayed your approval (and everyone elses) to our newest video editor, he's grateful you all liked it. Just hoping to take the shock off some people incase the site is down that it's an expected occurrence and it's definitely something to be pumped about. I love everything about the new site, it's absolutely gorgeous and easy to use.

Thanks for taking a risk on this e-zine team Adam. We only keep improving as a team and creating more and higher quality content over time together, it has and still is a wonderful experience working with you all. Most importantly, 405th members we do this all for you, I hope you love and enjoy what we have coming for you and hope you'll stay with us for much much more.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Thanks Adam, I relayed your approval (and everyone elses) to our newest video editor, he's grateful you all liked it. Just hoping to take the shock off some people incase the site is down that it's an expected occurrence and it's definitely something to be pumped about. I love everything about the new site, it's absolutely gorgeous and easy to use.

Thanks for taking a risk on this e-zine team Adam. We only keep improving as a team and creating more and higher quality content over time together, it has and still is a wonderful experience working with you all. Most importantly, 405th members we do this all for you, I hope you love and enjoy what we have coming for you and hope you'll stay with us for much much more.

Cheers,
Kensai

I don't think I could have said that better myself. Are you sure you're an artist and not a writer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys i am a new member go Australia and if any one wants i have a clan on Bungie.net called team australia come join no but jokes it is nice to see some other aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back