Introduction of your new but not so new member :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanernator

Name: Tze Ren Tan ( its a Chinese name if you all are wondering)
Profession:Full time student
Background info: well by now if you have read my topic title you'd be wondering what in the world is this dam newbie on about? well what i meant by "the new but not so new member" was that i have been interested in making my very own halo helmet ever since august last year 2014. its was i dunnoh....... around October where i'd actually made my very own 405th account to join this wonderful halo makin community. but there was only one issue that led to one another. when i joined up in this forum there was a little glitch where the it could not identify me as a member where i can't even edit my own profile or to psot an introduction topic like this one im doing. so there you have it, i was unable to download files, post or do work because of this little bug that went for a year lol, also not to mention heavy school and assignment work loads. so there you have it folks! you very new but not so new member that has been watching your community in the dark :3

Background info 2:
yeah im one of those Asian that do not adopt an english name. one was because it is unnecessary as i am proud of who i am and second it is kinda technically an English name is the word Tan is an english word. so there i was moving into australia aged 11 and already everyone chose to call me by tan because they could not pronounce me name and there it was, it was perfect, no need an english name cuz im already called by tan.

Favorite hobby: playing games (warthunder), piano, sports and daydream.
Favorite halo:My fav halo would be the good old halo reach, nothing could get more classic than that
other **** i that you chaps or chapees may like to know about me that i might miss out um yeah im pretty young in this community, i am very inexperienced out in the wild ( anywhere but my home) where people always question me wether or not does my parents wever told meh not to speak to strangers. um i like or want to start a silly and stupid fb page of makin vidz. may be **** but oh well life is too short, might as well try to make people laugh. oh yeah i will have to start to make lots of vidz and props since i just finished my end of year school exams :p

so yeah ladies and gentlemen, if you enjoyed this overly long and unpractical topic post then good on ya mate!, i could get an extra friend or two, or probs likers to ma stuped page:3 anyways guys im just here to make friends, props and try to ammuse people with my asian/ aussie slang ( which can be terrible by the way). so yeah i look forward in making new friends with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back