Introduction - Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

] Name: Spartacus
Profession : I work under DHS and hold a Master's in homeland security, Veteran of the USAF.
Favorite Hobby: Video Gaming , Drone Pilot
Favorite part of halo: The entire story is amazing but I love the hidden emotions behind Cortana and chief.
Favorite Halo: 2 and Halo wars "over 3,000 hours into halo wars haha"
Favorite Video Game: Halo / MMO's
Other Interests: I truly enjoy flying , Prior to my time in the air force I was in fact afraid of flight. I learned to love it and respect its mark on mankind. Now as a civilian I still enjoy flying whether it be a drone , small plane etc. It's all wonderful. 3D Printing and crafting is another area of interest for me.
Favorite Food: Friend Chicken / Ramen / Curry

Other: My Love for Halo started with Halo CE on the PC. From there I played every halo up until halo 5 when I dropped off the radar of halo games in general. For me Halo 2 was one of the most fun. I recall spending hundreds of hours getting outside the map with friends etc. Back in 2008 I had a chance to sit down with some of the staff of bungie playing some halo 3 for recon armor at a tournament Pax west. It was a great day. I have a lovely art collection signed by many of the crew. I spent majority of my airforce career in Okinawa japan and Texas. Other then that I call home Washington State.

I am currently working on a full suit. As well as some random props from various games. The helmet is nearing the end of its body work, the remaining cracks have been filled in and sanded. Waiting on a new airbrush kit and the OD green Paint to Arrive. The Halo 5 BR is more or less just a fun side project whilst waiting for the original assault rifle files. I have stock piled around 20KG of supplies for the rest of the armour and considered even getting a 3rd printer to push the build time down. Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning from you all.
37702700_10155705010680998_2902577613472006144_n.jpg
37826974_10155708898870998_2941849196698796032_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back