Introduction:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Hi guys!
Long-time lurker, first-time poster!
I'm just making a quick post to introduce myself.
First up, I'm Smith, twenty-two years old, Australian and a MASSIVE Halo enthusiast.
I have been lurking this site for about two years and have finally registered, after starting up my first pep project a few months ago.
I'm making an ODST suit of armour, mainly based off Hugh's build.
This project has been on-and-off since July - but I'm about 3/4 of the way through all the pep.

I put off my pep project since discovering this site because I felt it was a bit overwhelming and thought I'd ease into my creativity by making a small diorama for my >100 [read: OVER 9000] McFarlane Halo 3 action figures. It came out okay, considering I had never done anything like that before and just kind of built it working from an image I created in my mind.

When I'm done with my ODST project, I might start working on my own Flood Combat Form design.
So far, I have a few ideas, mainly involving guess-work with chicken-wire and liquid latex.
It'll be one Hell of a ride, but I feel that when I'm done, I may be able to share my experience and give something back to the community I have been lurking for so long.
=P

Anyway, I don't expect to be religiously browsing this forum [separating me from my project at the moment is almost impossible] but I'll be a good n00b, keep my questions to myself, lurk every thread relating to my project and will start flaunting my **** when I'm a bit closer to a finished project!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back