Iron Man 2 Standee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
We went to see Iron Man 2 last night and I decided to take a couple Helmets with me. I took Tim Winns Finished Helm and I also took Halo1s (Tim) Iron Man Helm painted like Mark2. We ended up getting free tickets for the movie and better yet we got this...

112egyb.jpg

This thing is freaking huge. They pack it up Sunday so I am hoping to have it set up a lil after. I will post more images once we have it.

Ithica

i wound up with the huge three sided display after the midnight show. youve got some angles that i dont for reference. i cant wait to see the pictures!

I wi9ll get images as soon as we pick it up. I do believe that this can only be found in cinemas. I made a deal for it cause a manager wanted it and he is a huge Iron Man fan.

Ithica

Wow man

Next time you go to the theatre with a prop they may even hire you just to go to the movies with props :p

and after you leave the theatre a crazy millionaire will give you a Ferrari :D

and when you start driving home, you will run over a rat and the static will turn it into a pikachu and then you will be famous and rick for creating pokemons.

But remember I gave you the Idea ;)

Wow, I have so many crazy Ideas :p

wow that's awesome. The theater I went to had one of those with the eyes and arc reactor lit up. Lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back