Iron Man 2, Trailer Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it a couple of times. I'm a bit iffy on this film, but I'll definitely go see it as I loved the first.

Cheers!

It looked SO epic. however i am a bid concerned at rhody getting replaced by some other dude that looks like a robot without an Iron man suit on...lol

Rubber Mustache said:
Whooo, movie looks good. sadly they replaced rhodey..the new guy Dan Cheagle if im right, seems to old to me.

i dont wanna sound like a rude douche but i think its Don Cheadle not Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sharp on the comics, but notice how - at the beginning of the trailer - he has the circular chest window for the Arc Reactor and at the end of the trailer he has the triangular one. Is that the Extremis chest plate?

Sithslayer78 said:
It looked SO epic. however i am a bid concerned at rhody getting replaced by some other dude that looks like a robot without an Iron man suit on...lol

Don't you DARE diss Don Cheatle.

I can sense a whole bunch of other comments like this coming up.

xalener said:
Don't you DARE diss Don Cheadle.

I can sense a whole bunch of other comments like this coming up.

+1 to this

I had my doubts very early on when it was first announced but they vanished as soon as I watched him in Traitor. Great flick, and he was excellent in it. I've never not enjoyed him in a movie.

Plus Terence Howard has a very whiny voice. "Tonayy! Tonayy!" That's all I ever hear when I think of his Rhodey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back