Iron Man 3d File, Movie Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not meaning to necro an old post, but the file link has expired and well, afew of the members here are interested in the Pep Hands for Ironman. So anyone who was lucky enough to download it, upload it if you can or contact me.

Zerebin.
Southern Cross Spartans Co-Leader.

Edit: Sorry about that, the previous links screwed up somehow. Don't know how but here are they are again. I've checked them and they work. If they screw up again just pm me and I will put them up again.

Pep 3 hand: hand (rar file)

Pep 2 hand: Destra hand (pdo file)

Sinistra hand (pdo file)

The destra and sinstra hand is basically the same, they are just slightly different unfolds I think. The rar file contains both of them.

They are still only the right hand but they can be flipped over by printing to an image file instead of the printer. Then you can edit the image file and flip it horizontally. Only prob with that is the numbers will be backwards. But it means that you have a left hand as well.

Those links expired too...does anyone have the link to the rar that was posted with all the PDO's a few pages back?

I'd really love to do this...

All the links from the post two posts above are not dead, but just are incomplete links - they were copied and pasted from the wrong text.

If you could edit the post or re-post the links, that'd be great, thanks.

YURI0510 said:
hi guys i got this file of ironman helm wich is really high details, it is been scanned from a toy and it is perfect, it is a little bit difficult to unfold it and i will like the help of someone of you cause my pc is not very fast and sometimes collapse here some pictures let me know someting......

SPECIAL THANK TO MATTIA MERCANTE THE MAN WHO DID THIS JOB

dude i might help. For pepakura thar piece has a lot of pollygons. I might help simplifying it but still keeping the look n beuty. can you give me this in blender format. If you can. Email the file to the adress: nikitawii@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
GeneralMayhem said:
I'd still like to get the hi-rez Iron Man file that was bouncing around, if anyone still has it.

Hi

i saved the model as it was still aviable and re-uploaded them, only to get shure, this isn´t my model, it was uploaded by B&GProps. Here is the link:

Iron_Man_complete_model.obj

Edit: unfortunatly i didn´t find the other unfolds of the hand on my computer, but i have onced unfoldet them by myself, so maybe this helps: hands_unfolded.pdo

And if someone ist interessted in the forearm, it can be found here: forearm.pdo

Info about the size factor, it is currently by 0.96, which means that the hole Iron Man Model is now 1.945m high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back