Not open for further replies.
New Update !!!

Shoulder almost done:
P1011277.jpg

1 Set of arms:
P1011276.jpg

1 lower leg with foot and ankle piece? :
P1011274.jpg

ok so I need someone to make the ab piece bigger for me cause im not good with editor. if anyone would like to tackle it i have a 38 waist to be on the safe side

im new to this site, but man that is a real sweet looking costume you got there, keep it up. how long did it take to make it?

Jester said:
im new to this site, but man that is a real sweet looking costume you got there, keep it up. how long did it take to make it?

im not rly sure but ive been workin on it for 2 months so far but i dont work every day i work like 5-6 days for a couple hrs

Last edited by a moderator:
Burton098 said:
Wow that is really starting to come together. Are you going to fiberglass all of these at once?

Well the pieces I have complete I will be fiberglassing tomaro when there done ill post pics

Im thinking of using a tight suit and air brushin some sick metal patterns where all the openings will be

Update:

I have the inside of the neck seal and bicep FG and I fixed a few spots on the chest and i have half the back FG there drying now in an hr or 2 I will check on them and finish the back piece

The King Cobra said:
This looks really sweet! Your flying on this Build :D

thanks and ya im trying cuz i have a feeling i'm gonna screw somthing up so i want time to fix it lol

DAANNNG man! Looks good so far, especially for how fast you're knocking this thing out lol :) looking forward to more pics.

Well it's sad to say that I will not be able to finish the ironman suit due to the fact that the waist, thigh, and cod pieces take up way to much card stock :( and that means way to much editing pieces to fit in the guidlines way to much ink and way to much money some of the pieces take over 20pages-105 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back