Iron Man Card board Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

centerside

Hey, whats up? Summer here, and i can finally get to work.

I attempted to first make Master Chiefs Helmet, but decided to do work with the new Ironman Helmet to start with, since it's easier to make(for me)....

Back to topic.

I made an Ironman helmet with a few changes due to problems that occured ( ah heck, no excuses, i just wanted a good original helmet..... hehe). Comments please, my next project will be Master Chiefs Helmet if this one turns out to be well...

Im pretty happy of what ive done :) , I made the helmet so you can flip the face piece up (that's why it looks weak or something, if you ask)

I'd say it's 90 percent done, i just need to learn more on bondos and stuff.

Here are some pics, tell me what you think, positive or negative, doesnt really matter(or does it?).... hehe ;)

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: this helmet IS NOT 100% the same as in the movie, im going to give it some changes to how I want it to look like....

263397785O273773809.jpg

263397804O280293940.jpg

263397826O979144117.jpg

..............woah.
I'd better start again, because my IM helmet is epic fail.

dude, the helm is PERFECT, with the exeption of the eyebrows....

How do wou guys get the curves to fit so perfectly?

xalener said:
..............woah.
I'd better start again, because my IM helmet is epic fail.

dude, the helm is PERFECT, with the exeption of the eyebrows....

How do wou guys get the curves to fit so perfectly?

Thanks.... :) Basically all i did was trial and error on paper first, then traced it to cardboard, It worked out well, but i added several more peices to make everything fit nice. I'll fix the eyebrows, and other stuff, don't worry. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a pretty IM helmet you got there Centerside. i was thinking on making an ironman helmet should i go through or continue my MC?

You should do the two pieces seperateley then put the face part on a track so i could flip it up and down like it does in the movie.

in need of MC armor said:
thats a pretty IM helmet you got there Centerside. i was thinking on making an ironman helmet should i go through or continue my MC?

Thanks... :) I think one project at a time will keep me sane..... hehe. it will be better to continue the MC's Helmet, after that you can go to work on IM's helmet. but it's your choice man....

Falling_Jihad said:
You should do the two pieces seperateley then put the face part on a track so i could flip it up and down like it does in the movie.

I tried that one before, but I'll post a pic soon of what my alternitive is, it's simple but effective, and less likely to snag on stuff while sliding..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back