Iron Man Chest Rt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT? The Arc Reactor? I had been working on the "built in a cave with a box o' scraps" version in Pep. I started before the movie came out on DVD/Blu-Ray, so I didn't have enough reference for the Mark 2/3 version. I'll see if I can dig it out if that's what you're looking for.

20xx said:
RT? The Arc Reactor? I had been working on the "built in a cave with a box o' scraps" version in Pep. I started before the movie came out on DVD/Blu-Ray, so I didn't have enough reference for the Mark 2/3 version. I'll see if I can dig it out if that's what you're looking for.

yep i thats wat im looking for

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone send me all the iron man peps, because i can't find them, and about the ark reactor, use a light up computer fan, i have one in my computer case, well, 2.

AI Blue Fox said:
can someone send me all the iron man peps, because i can't find them, and about the ark reactor, use a light up computer fan, i have one in my computer case, well, 2.

I'm sure they've been posted around here SOMEWHERE. Use the search function and stop asking for handouts. If all else fails PM BenStreeper(sp?). I know he's been producing some badass IM peps.

Look in the pep requests. theres a few iron man things on the first page I believe. The search button is helpful.

Spartan857 said:
Look in the pep requests. theres a few iron man things on the first page I believe. The search button is helpful.
yes yes but PEPAKURA RT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back