Iron Man Costume Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking around and it looks like the guy on youtube that does the motorized faceplate/reactor vids has entered all 3 of his costumes. I'm going to guess if you have multiple costumes you can enter them all. Hey Stonewall, he looks to be your only competition. ;)

Haha good. I think with the 405th on my side, I can win. :)

Actually, if anyone else has any Iron Man costumes, you should totally enter. I know that there are some others that are much better than mine.

So enter!!

---Stonewall

I don't even know why everyone loves Masterle that much. I mean, his suits aren't even that good. Stonewall is going to win for sure :)

Perceptor said:
I don't even know why everyone loves Masterle that much. I mean, his suits aren't even that good. Stonewall is going to win for sure :)

Nah, it'll be very close. We only have 16,000 members. (Goes to vote!) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Let's take another Iron Man thread and convert it into a MasterLe bashing! That's fun for the whole family!

Seriously, people complaining about MasterLe is getting old.

AceHigh said:
Yay! Let's take another Iron Man thread and convert it into a MasterLe bashing! That's fun for the whole family!

Seriously, people complaining about MasterLe is getting old.

my apologies.

We should get a lot of people to enter! I think it'd be fun and entertaining to hear what they say about all of us.

When I found out about this my IM helmet went from 20% complete to 90% complete over the course of 3 hours. Haha.

Jason02 said:
When I found out about this my IM helmet went from 20% complete to 90% complete over the course of 3 hours. Haha.

Lol, awesome free stuff is the best motivation for something.

Yeah, i saw that contest a month ago but alas, it's only open to US residents. Which means me, Finhead and Stealth are all out of that game :D oh well.

Votin for ya stonewall, so far yours is the best finished suit i've seen.

I had a friend tell me about this awhile ago, but I'm not an Iron Man fan and I don't think my fiance is too crazy about it either.

However, it is a pretty nice prize, but unless I would be winning a lot of money too, then it MIGHT be worth my time since I can't afford to take the time off from work to build a costume! :phaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back