Iron Man Faceplate Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalCantina

Hey Guys,

While my soldier set is being unfolded I decided I wanted to start on a new project. I wanted to 3d model, unfold, print, pep, resin, paint and then mount in shadowboxes 5 different Iron Man Armor faceplates with LEDs and all. I have the faceplates pretty much done in maya. If anyone wants to help me unfold these I would greatly appreciate it!
JuBxjyd.jpg

Attachments

• JuBxjyd.jpg
    JuBxjyd.jpg
    503 bytes · Views: 148
i probably got a face plate that would pass for the mark 3 might save ya some build time the helmet got dropped and broke so i was thinkin of doing something similar except making a desk display with custom stand

While Sonny works on the faceplates, ive mocked up the frames aprox size
LBtoVkV.jpg

Attachments

• LBtoVkV.jpg
    LBtoVkV.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 152
UPDATE TIME!!

Sorry for the long time between posts, I ended up buying a Silhouette and it took some time to get that up and running. Now that it is I can start showing progress pics. I have the Classic Mark 5, Bleeding Edge and Mark 42 done, still building the Mark 1 and 3.
yLaK9ck.jpg

Attachments

• yLaK9ck.jpg
    yLaK9ck.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 163
I like this idea. I haven't done any pep work in a long time, but I think doing a single faceplate for a wall piece would be pretty awesome, and a good way to ease myself back in. My wife probably wouldn't even mind too much, because it's a lot smaller than a spartan suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back