Iron Man Helmet, And Newbie Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

So my friend is moving in late July early August and she loves Iron Man so I planned on making her a Helmet before she left. Right now I have the low def Mark III version made by callmemilo. I have a few others but decided to start with this one since it's a quick day project. The only concern besides lack of detail is the ears. I was hoping to get some insight or Ideas on what to do with them such as build them up a little bit with bondo or what. I'm going to look at a few more reference pics though.

With that said she also has two brothers and they like superhero stuff so I wanted to make them something too but I don't think I'll have the time to make three helmets and was wondering if I could get any ideas on what to build them. The Helmet for her is going to be for display only so another newbie question I have is can I just fiberglass resin the outside and inside or would it be better of to just fiberglass it as well? If I don't Like the low res version I plan on using Dung Beeltes or another one I found thats already sized for Letter paper. Sorry if you made it I don't know where I got it from o_O

Anyways thanks for all the help!

Dude, here's a suggestion.

Do it right And go dig out Dubiens HD 2.1 helmet. Then just resin the outside, fiber the inside, install lights & she'll be tickled pink

Hey, I'd suggest looking into the helmet Dubean made here. It's completely movie accurate, aside from a couple minor details and it'll drastically reduce the amount of bondo you'll need. If you have enough time and this depends on how much you've pep experience you have, you could do the bust Dubean made, you'll find it here. It's definitely the best display piece you'll find. As far as her brothers go, if they like War Machine, JUICE did most of the files here and I believe the helmet is coming soon, otherwise I'd say find out what they like and send A_Guardian, DYSTORTED INC, or charlieiscool12 a PM. They're all offering to cut out pep pieces with a Craft Robo for a small fee. Also, don't forget you'll need their measurements. ;) Hope this helps.

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back