Iron man scaling? Way too big...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loubear

Jr Member
I know, I know, read the stickies... but I'm not really sure if they apply to lo_tech's iron man pep files. I printed out the arm with a length of 58 cm, but the elbow piece is about twice as big as mine. Measuring my own arm, it was around 54 cm from shoulder to wrist, so i added a couple cm as according to suggestions on the wiki.

So confused... help?

If by "twice as big", you mean twice as long.....i'd cut back what you used as your scale thingy, in half?

Or just go somewhere you think would be too small, try it on, and if it is, make a spot in the middle between the really big one you have and then small one.

In other words i know nothing either. But I thought I'd atleast give it a shot right?

The scaling calculators used for the spartan armor doesn't apply to these models by Lo Tech Stark. I unfolded them using my height as the scale. I'm 75 inches tall and every part is scaled to my individual measurements. So I didn't really use an overall scale, I just measured my arm and leg and torso to get an estimate on how tall the parts should be. I still haven't printed them out and seen if they'll even work, it was just a way to estimate and get the pieces on paper. I guess it'll take a little bit of guess work to size them up to different indiviuals. Sorry but this was my first attempt at unfolding and it seems like maybe I didn't figure out the scaling correctly. Hope people can get it figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back