Iron man statue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrchip

Hi to all at 450TH, I was just wandering if anyone knows of a full size iron man suit that is for display only made in paper?, there are some really awesome iron man suits on this site but only seem to be wearable costumes, I have Googled but had no luck. any help would be really appreciated..

Hi to all at 450TH, I was just wandering if anyone knows of a full size iron man suit that is for display only made in paper?, there are some really awesome iron man suits on this site but only seem to be wearable costumes, I have Googled but had no luck. any help would be really appreciated..

If you take a wearable costume and put it on a dummy you pretty much have such a statue.

I don't have the exact link, but one guy in Puerto Rico made an Iron Man costume as a statue. I don't believe he actually wore it, but he did loan it to a video store for display. Search for it in www.therpf.com.

I don't have the exact link, but one guy in Puerto Rico made an Iron Man costume as a statue. I don't believe he actually wore it, but he did loan it to a video store for display. Search for it in www.therpf.com.

It's here CoolC and Mr.Chip. His UN is Maulfett on the rpf. It is by far one of the best I have ever seen and it started as 100% totally pepakura. He's a pretty good guy too, I'm sure he'll help you where ever you need it.

It's here CoolC and Mr.Chip. His UN is Maulfett on the rpf. It is by far one of the best I have ever seen and it started as 100% totally pepakura. He's a pretty good guy too, I'm sure he'll help you where ever you need it.

Yup. He's the one. I was so impressed by his work that I decided to work on mine too. I only pepped the helmet, chest and one arm so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back