Ironleoman's Iron Man Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronLeoMan

Jr Member
Well here i am making my first thread on the 405th... well i been working on making on Iron Man mark III armor... I have used a combo of different pepakura files. which the helmet I am making was pepped by Dungbeetle with was the closet to movie accurate I could find and I love it. I combines pepakura files and transferred them to foam core to five it more strength for the armor and then i would put resin on it... so far i am still working on it i am going to be placing more photos after i have done the bondo to it. I hope you all like it so far...

nice, are you using a flashlight in that or have you found the "how-to" for the power pack? if not i think i know where one is

Now here is the helmet i started working on using the pep file that I aquired from Dungbeetle last month I am taking my time with it cause i will be making a mold from it using the smooth on products like Soaring Hammer uses for the Master Chief armor.... i will post more post more shots up soon of the rest of the armor i need to add more bondo to gauntlets and have to fiberglass the leg parts.

IronLeoMan said:
actually LT-grave that is a LED Tap light for right now till i can figure out how to build the ark reactor

i think i can get you a PDF of how to make a proper arc reactor close to the movie specs. from what i remember it has the wiring diagrams with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great so far. Keep up the good work. If you don't mind me asking,what files are you using for the back?

actually i took them from a torso i gound surfin the web and then a friend re peped for me to i could have that man back piece

great work, if you can, please make videos so we can watch your progress. Im eager to learn how this process is "exactly" done. Very nice job and continue the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back