Ironman Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastson25

WARNING: this is my very first thread and my very first build so if during my thread im breaking some obvious rules i overlooked while i was reading the NOOB stuffs, sorry. I'll try better next time.

So any way.......im working on building an Ironman suit and ive decided to go with the pepakura approach. I found files from a guy called "scannerjoe" on deviantart.com and from what ive seen, it all looks quite nice. im currently working on the helmet and gloves. But he only has the Forearms, chest/back, helmet, and calves/boots on there. Im really grateful for his work and posting it online for individuals like myself to use, but i was wondering if anyone has seen the files/parts for the thighs, grion, abdomen and bicep/upper arm. if those parts for that particular version dont exist in cyberspace, does anyone know if there are any of the "missing" parts that would blend well with the existing ones ive gotten a hold of (i.e. the chest and helmet)?????

Thank you

If youre going to do iron man it would help the most to use files all from one person so you dont have to waste too much time scaling and trying to get everything to fit together. I would recommend using Robo's files, as they are quite hi-def and arent too hard to build if you take your time. In total I think theres around 40-50 seperate pieces in the suit he's modeled, so he hasnt missed one single thing yet.

Heres Robo's files(MK4-6 all in first post)

@Gallard
WOW. thanks dude, this looks badass. Thanks for the help.

but i do have another question......how do you re-size the unfolded pep files so that they will be properly sized for myself?

The chest front can be scaled by taking the measurement from armpit to armpit straight across then applying it to the back and abs. The arms are a bit harder. Id scale the bicep from the place where the forearm and bicep meet to where the chest and bicep meet then apply that scaing to all arm pieces he has. Im not sure how to scale te leg pieces as the thigh seems a bit unproportionate to how the actual armor is. The boot can fit me with a size 13 foot and maybe bigger feet. If youre feet are smaller you might want to take 2-3 cm off for1 1/2 sizes down.

im using robos files myself
im 511 and about 140 (slim) and there scaled to my fit
he has them all except the neck brace but theres a great on on here too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back