Ironman Pep Files Hi-Def

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalkakkarot

Hi,

ive been looking for ironman pep files for some time but i couldn't find any good ones sooooooo i decided to make my own hi def ones and im gonna post the download links of the helmet Hi-def the rest of the body will be comming soon if i get replys and thankyous LOL...and just randomly im doing a halo animation on 3ds max and i could use some good animators if youre interested conact me on thankyou

Back sort of view

[attachment=13145:Back sort of view.jpg]

Side View

[attachment=13143:Side View.jpg]

Front View

[attachment=13144:Front View.jpg]

Download link:

Removed for now.

smilie120 said:
This mesh looks really familiar. Do you have any W.I.P pictures?

I agree. Can you please post the working files of this model?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd highly suggest explaining the uncanny similaritys between "your" model and the models created by Callmemilo

I just took these from the Iron Man files by Callmemilo that I unfolded ages ago:

screenshot20091031at817.png

screenshot20091031at817g.png

They're basically identical so things don't look good... and FYI:

23Magnum said:
Attention: Each individual offense is subject to the interpretation of a staff member or moderator with regard to its severity.

Extreme Offenses: Some of these offenses could get you banned on the spot. An apology or confession of guilt for any of these offenses might turn your permanant banning into a temporary one for most of these except the last one.

-Self Crediting Another's Work

Well, if this is any help, using my analysing skills, I noticed only one difference between Belakor's pics and Metalkakkarot's pics; Belakor's pics are bigger

BUT SERIOUSLY

I am afraid to say this looks uncannily like the Callmemilo file; way beyond the realms of 'Great minds think alike' or 'There's only one Iron Man, so the helmets are bound to look the same'

This doesn't look good I'm afraid :(

EDIT: On even further analysis, Metalkakkarot's file (if you can call it that) appears to be slightly smoother...

Edit 2: I just changed the Smoothness parameters of 'the file' and it now looks EXACTLY like the Callmemilo model. Unless there's something we're missing here, I would call this case closed

Investigated further, I don't think there's any doubt now:

Metalkakkarot's:

Callmemilo's/Mine:

Also a quick (crappy) video comparing the two models, there is no change in the meshes:

Comparison video

The only thing done to the model was to open one of the helmet pieces in pep and import the remaining two, after that the "Hide almost flat folding lines" setting was changed from 180 to 173, and then it was slightly rearranged

I'll give you a day to explain, after that if there's no super amazing explanation I think it's pretty safe to say you're gone...

Belakor said:

Metalkakkarot's:

Callmemilo's/Mine:

Also a quick (crappy) video comparing the two models, there is no change in the meshes:

Comparison video

The only thing done to the model was to open one of the helmet pieces in pep and import the remaining two, after that the "Hide almost flat folding lines" setting was changed from 180 to 173, and then it was slightly rearranged

I'll give you a day to explain, after that if there's no super amazing explanation I think it's pretty safe to say you're gone...

They look so identical.

who would want to do this anyways? out of curiousity.

I think we have classic case of troll on our hands, I think this case is closed. He didn't make the files, they're identical and I think that needs no explanation. Belakor, I think this deserves an on-the-spot ban.

Belakor said:

Metalkakkarot's:

Callmemilo's/Mine:

Comparison video

im sorry for taking your model i just wanted to look cool ill say it again im sorry

Belakor said:
I'd highly suggest explaining the uncanny similaritys between "your" model and the models created by Callmemilo

I just took these from the Iron Man files by Callmemilo that I unfolded ages ago:

screenshot20091031at817.png

screenshot20091031at817g.png

They're basically identical so things don't look good... and FYI:

im sorry for taking your model i just wanted to look cool

Metalkakkarot said:
im sorry for taking your model i just wanted to look cool

I was gonna say we should forgive the guy because at first I thought the guy was some little kid who didn't know any better but he is 19. He is older than I am and he should know better. It's really sad when people do this stuff because no one realizes how hard it is to make a 3d model of something until you have done it yourself.

agbates said:
I was gonna say we should forgive the guy because at first I thought the guy was some little kid who didn't know any better but he is 19. He is older than I am and he should know better. It's really sad when people do this stuff because no one realizes how hard it is to make a 3d model of something until you have done it yourself.

Yeah tell me about it.

agbates said:

im sorry plz forgive me agbates i swear it wont happen agian im still new to this stuff

Yeah this deserves a definate ban. Even if he was a little kid, little kids should know that taking credit for someone elses work is wrong. He credited himself with the creation of someone elses file and I think he deserves an immediate ban. The fact that you gave him a day to explain himself was nice enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back