Is anyone ever going to atempt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan1105

Jr Member
Yeah, it looks really really complicated.

So has finished it yet, or at least started it?

I know I'll try as soon as I'm done making my second set of armor.

Well it appears there are a couple people working on one right now. There may even be a few more who just haven't read or replied yet...

im about to start one, but i did the MA5C and that was complicated enough so i dont think ill be done soon.

Ok, I see a few people are working on the SL, but here's the question, how many of you are making it "open" while charging??? :D :whistle:

Now what would be cool, would be like, if you held it for a second, and one laser pointer turned on, and then for like 5 seconds it was like a mass of laser pointers.

CPU64 said:
Ok, I see a few people are working on the SL, but here's the question, how many of you are making it "open" while charging??? :D :whistle:
what do you mean "open" and charging?

Last edited by a moderator:
someone has made a spartan laser. came out great. but i cant remember if hes on the forums :whistle: saw it when i first joined :D ...or like a couple months after... or...

Or you could check the post above yours. You know, the one I posted. The one with the link. tastybread. I believe that's who you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back