is anyone using galactic armory master chief files?

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
i am asking because i used my armor smith to scale the cod part to fit me but when i print it out it is to small any help would be great. i used the armor smith on the other parts and they can out fine im just having a issue with the cod / belt/ space diaper lol..

i am asking because i used my armor smith to scale the cod part to fit me but when i print it out it is to small any help would be great. i used the armor smith on the other parts and they can out fine im just having a issue with the cod / belt/ space diaper lol..
I would try re exporting the piece maybe the file had errors when initially imported or expored. If that doesn't work I'd take the measurements of it scaled to you via armor smith, and use meshmixer or your preferred software to match the scale you want.

I would try re exporting the piece maybe the file had errors when initially imported or expored. If that doesn't work I'd take the measurements of it scaled to you via armor smith, and use meshmixer or your preferred software to match the scale you want.
and that is why i ask for help ,never thought of doing that thank you i will try it to see what happens.

Did you ever finish your Master Chief Armor from Galactic Armory? I'd love to get any tips you might have about the whole process. I have the left arm, leg, and boot done. Now I am working on the chest piece which I had to make some modifications. If you haven't completed the chest piece just know that the front and back section aren't provided in the same scale. The back pieces are a bit bigger than the front pieces. So to match them up...say if the back piece is just 100% the front piece would need to be 97.78% to fit together correctly. Not the worst but definitely won't match up if you didn't know that.

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back