Is it normal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if it's normal for it to seem likes it's going to be too small. I am doing my first pepakura and i printed out the papers and the parts look really small. I scaled it using the scale method (take your height into inches multiply then divide by 30.342 or whatever) and the parts look really small. I was just wondering if this is normal or if i should start over.

Your not including much detail of how it is small, is it too small to fit your hand, head, or foot through, but will it fit without the hole? If it does fit without the hile, cut the peice in 2 so you have a front and back, then use velcro, cut the peice after it is resined and you can velcro it together....will work.

'm sorry. Here's more detail. I'm starting on the helmet. Ive cut a few pieces out and folded them. But the pieces on the pieces of paper look really small. I'm just wondering if they will fit or if i should start over.

MasterChiefOwns said:
'm sorry. Here's more detail. I'm starting on the helmet. Ive cut a few pieces out and folded them. But the pieces on the pieces of paper look really small. I'm just wondering if they will fit or if i should start over.

Make sure when you scale it, you add at least 2 inches to your height. If you did that, then there shouldn't be a problem. ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD 0.0!

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet peices are small, thats why theres 20+ pages. Come back in 3-4 days when your done with the helmet and tell if if it fits or not, if you cant get your head through the neck hole, thats normal, it means it's the right size and you need to do some trimming.

look for my helmet scale table posted in the Offical Pep Scaling Thread. If the scale you used matches with the scale on the table for your head size then you should at least be in the ballpark.

-dwoo

Thanks guys. Oh and I added 4 inches to my height so that puzzled me even more. I added 4 just to be safe. Anyway thanks again and ill keep you informed on my progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back