Is there any other place to get pep files besides the halo wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OXM Chase

Jr Member
For instance, I'm looking for a TMNT head file but can't find one anywhere. I know we have a thread requesting them, but it seems the posts are merely requests without anyone actually providing the files.

Does that go for every other type of model that isn't halo? I liked the power rangers on the site but I don't want to pay for a file that should be free.

Well OXM, in order to pep files you have to have a 38 dollar licence for pepakura designer, and you have to pay a certain amount to run the 3D Modelling program depending on which one you use. The only reason some people sell thier pep files is to get thier money back. By the way I have the TMNT Head you are looking for, I also have the whole character. If you are wanting a place that has more than just Halo files then you would be looking for a site like this http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com

Ah, I see. Would it possible to get this TMNT pep file for the body and head? I'd really appreciate it because the thing's been impossible to find among other types of files.

in order to pep files you have to have a 38 dollar licence for pepakura designer, and you have to pay a certain amount to run the 3D Modelling program depending on which one you use. The only reason some people sell thier pep files is to get thier money back.
but when they bought pepakura they more than likely diddnt buy it to start making money off of it. same with the modeling program.
they buy it because they want to have fun and create models and pep files.
so they shouldnt charge money for a file just to make money off of it. mabey only until they make their money back, but afterwards, they should make it free.
also, why is this site seeming like it is geeting greedy?
adam said we are a community of costuming fans to get together and SHARE our experiance with each other to help them with their projects, because you may need their help later. if everyone starts selling their services, noone will want to do this anymore.
i can understand when you make a piece of armor and mold/cast and "trade" them, but charging upwards of 40+ dollars for a model,
its unfair for the people who dont have the spare money to do that.
it closes them off of the costuming world because they cant afford to buy the model to start pep.
<End rant>
just felt like that needed to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back