Is this ok to use as an avatar or sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

3448297.747032.jpg

im gonna have to agree with colom on the not apropriate but it is funny what does the bomb in front say on it ?

Were gonna free the **** outta you.
Were gonna free the shiz outta you
Were gonna free the crap outta you

Naw, **** seems more suitable.
I suppose I wont use it at all.

Razgriz said:
Do you want to get banned or something? :unsure:
I think a topic should be made, called "How to be banned"...It would have all of CemreTas' topics in it...lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
I think a topic should be made, called "How to be banned"...It would have all of CemreTas' topics in it...lol..
No I dont wanna get banned. Thats why I stopped to ask if this is ok.
But since its NOT ok, I dont have to continue.
I mean if I wanted to get banned I would use it as my avatar regardless, and EVERYONE will see it and not just a few people.

I mean comeon, I was trying to be careful.

CemreTas said:
No I dont wanna get banned. Thats why I stopped to ask if this is ok.
But since its NOT ok, I dont have to continue.
I mean if I wanted to get banned I would use it as my avatar regardless, and EVERYONE will see it and not just a few people.

I mean comeon, I was trying to be careful.

Careful would be....

A: PM a mod and ask if you can use an image in your sig or avy that has the word s**t in it
B: Stop spamming the boards, you made a topic for a sniper link, an airsoft topic, a topic about what scope you bought, all related subjects that could have been posted in one thread, into three thread since. This all happened since I left for work and came back here.

I mean, come on. Little kids come here. I don't know why they are on a forum about an M-rated game, but regardless they are still here. I can ignore the language, but they on the other hand may start using it around the house, at school, ext. And who likes hearing a little kid screaming in his headset over LIVE, "IMA GONNA R**E YOU ALL! I F***** OWN IN THIS GAME!" -real experience with a kid who sounded like he was six.

AoBfrost said:
Doom is going to have fun when he see's this post.

Agreed. Last I checked, Doom said he had one more chance (After making all of those topics that caused a lot of strife between members....)

Oh come on, how does this cause strife? Its not like the others.
But fine, if I get banned, im banned.
Not like I really did much anyway.

LastSpartan said:
Just use your head.

Anyway, it's just an avatar. I don't even look at other's avatars (Maybe Adam's tho. ^^)
Meh Im gonna get banned for giving a few chuckles and asking a few questions.
Oooh dont forget me posting some airsoft threads. Ooh no, you post saying im an idiot countless times, but never forget about CemreTas asking anything. He is not allowed.
Im not even going to talk about the R word, too many people went insane over that and accused me for somethin' I didnt mean to do.

CemreTas said:
Meh Im gonna get banned for giving a few chuckles and asking a few questions.
Oooh dont forget me posting some airsoft threads. Ooh no, you post saying im an idiot countless times, but never forget about CemreTas asking anything. He is not allowed.
Im not even going to talk about the R word, too many people went insane over that and accused me for somethin' I didnt mean to do.

I can see that this is just a way to get into an online argument. Find a post that I posted that calls you an idiot for asking a question. You're asking for a fight that you're not going to get from me. I don't want to meet Doom's ban-hammer. Will a mod lock this thread and delete that image?

CemreTas said:
R word

Anyway I contacted Doom to ban me.
Im tired of dealing with you very appropriate and mature people.

Amen :).

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back