It piss's me off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well i love un-boxing videos but i hate kid that try to act all grown up and try to do one i swer to god i saw a 5 year old doing an un-boxing video. (or was it 10 i for got) But it is so wrong to do that thing when you so young see i'm 15 and i was going to make a review site but i'm not going to because I'm to young and I'm going to wait tell i have a job to support the site so i'm holding off but it pisses me off seeing them videos.

My message to all you kid out there doing un-boxing, reviews, and kind of videos JUST STOP OK!!!!

Sorry i have to re leave my self of that.

Thanks for reading.

Joshua.

I dont see much point to make this thread. If a kid wants to make a unboxing video, let him. It's not like he's using it to promote a website...it's just a VIDEO, dont get upset about it.

oh, yah I've seen those type things...some 9 yr old unboxing his nintendo ds in his grandmas basement, stuff like that..."look thith hath twooo screens!!!

Master_Chief_13 said:
oh, yah I've seen those type things...some 9 yr old unboxing his nintendo ds in his grandmas basement, stuff like that..."look thith hath twooo screens!!!

now you see my point it is so stupid ain't it

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is, they can do it, theres nothing wrong with it. If you think it's stupid, THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN CLICKING TO WATCH.

AoBfrost said:
The point is, they can do it, theres nothing wrong with it. If you think it's stupid, THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN CLICKING TO WATCH.

QFT. Just leave the KIDS ALONE!

070920_crocker.jpg

What is unboxing? I couldnt wait for someone else to ask, I needed to know!

Oh, and I hate Chris Crocker. He scares me.

Nicktendo said:
ROFLMAO, I hate that sexy crossdressing beast. But point made. I hated his videos, soooooo I didn't watch them. Problem solved.

Edit made. example of unboxing below.

Robo_117 said:
Opening a box and review it ? ? ? y can he just say that ! ! !

That's why you don't specifically type into youtube "unboxing video" unless it's something new and you want to be jealous. *remembers when Oblivion came out and how people on the east coast got it before central US... DANG YOU BETHESDA MARYLAND!*

Watch unboxing videos from people like IGN or gamespot. Or PM the video's author.

I doubt the kid you are talking about is on this forum....

Oh hey that reminds me, the leave brittany alone girl, is this guy on the right

2237403277_707537286d_o.jpg

I seriously thought in that old video, he was a she....is she? he?

A guy on another forum I post at took that picture with Chris whatever his/her last name is.

marioknight92 said:
Ok well i love un-boxing videos but i hate kid that try to act all grown up and try to do one i swer to god i saw a 5 year old doing an un-boxing video. (or was it 10 i for got) But it is so wrong to do that thing when you so young see i'm 15 and i was going to make a review site but i'm not going to because I'm to young and I'm going to wait tell i have a job to support the site so i'm holding off but it pisses me off seeing them videos.
My message to all you kid out there doing un-boxing, reviews, and kind of videos JUST STOP OK!!!!
Sorry i have to re leave my self of that.
Thanks for reading.
Joshua.
Hmm, so you want to make a review site. And you're upset at how badly other littler kids do these reviews too, yes?
Yeah, anyone else see something wrong with that?

I don't do this much anymore cause it usually causes problems, but try and remember I'm doing you a favor right now. Till you're old enough to have a job, please make sure in the mean time you learn some better grammar, spelling, and how to use proper punctuation. Otherwise, you'll never get that job.

Number one reason an employer throws out an application is spelling and grammatical errors. One small error and into the trash goes that application. Trust me because even fast food places are this picky.

To be a official game reviewer, you actually need to be hired to do it. Go to college, study journalism. Then talk to IGN, gamspot, and other big game review sites. You gotta be in the business at the right time, plus, you gotta review every game there is, that exist in the US/canadian market, 1 person alone cant do that.

AoBfrost said:
Oh hey that reminds me, the leave brittany alone girl, is this guy on the right

2237403277_707537286d_o.jpg

I seriously thought in that old video, he was a she....is she? he?

A guy on another forum I post at took that picture with Chris whatever his/her last name is.

Whoa. Sorry to hijack a second here...but....that's the mall in my town. LOL

I'd recognize those kiosks and the pink/blue floor anywhere. That's the cell phone shop in the lower level just in front of Rave... (._.)*

I knew that Chris guy was a Tri-Cities local but....haha....I'm doubly ashamed now ><.

: falls over :

This thread is useless... Did you try to copy the guy who made the topic with too young players?

Also 15 is not too young of an age to start up your own kind of a site... But from your grammar and english and spelling (not to meantion the cursing).. you are acting like a 6 year old.

The age doesnt make you small or big, it's how you behave.
If a 5 year old is making an unboxing and he is doing it better then a 30 year old, there is nothing wrong with it!!

-Fin(n)ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back