Item 3: Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
For your information, here are a few photos of what the booth set up is going to look like:

1a - Costume Group Collateral Tables - this is where there will be business cards etc. from Costume groups, including ours. If you have some, be sure to put some on these tables!

1b - Cosplay Repair - this is not being manned by us. It will be a space for people to make quick repairs to their costume.

1c - Cosplay Retreat General Public - this area is open to the public and is a curtained off area for people to change in or out of their gear or just take a break. It is one open area so no privacy for changing in or out of your undersuit. It also is not for storage.

1e - 405th Regiment Flag Photo Op. - this is the photo op area on the sign up sheet. (Please note that the real one will have a flag for Singapore as well). Behind this area we are hoping to have an area to store our bins. It is not secure, only curtained off, so please do not store any valuables. But it will save you from having to haul your bin out to your car after gearing up.

1f - Jeremy's Living Room Photo Op. - this is NOT ours but part of the cons.

1g - 405th Grunt Activity - this is the Sticky Bomb Toss on the schedule. In the future we hope to use it as a fundraiser for a local charity but it won't be happening this year.

1h - 405th Recruiting Booth - this is the photo directly below this and is the "Booth" on the volunteer schedule. The backdrops may or may not be there as it is money dependent but we are doing our best to have everything. The main booth piece is designed from a crate and will house all of the booth pieces for transport and storage and is used as our Recruitment Desk during the event.

Last edited:
As I near completion of these items I will take lots of photos and do a huge photo dump for everyone. Thank you for being patient with me as I have been radio silent. Lots happening in a very short time frame. All CNC materials arrived today for the last items at large. Now I have a ton of sanding fitting and painting to get completed, all electrical to get configured, finish graphics to apply and final details to paint. Lots of items being cast and cleaned up and then some smaller print media. It has been a sprint and quite the undertaking. I wish I had more members in my neck of the woods but I will see it represents the 405th the very best that I can! Thanks for the words of support from everyone!

That guy in the digital rendering looks an awful lot like PerniciousDuke ...
Haha! Maybe if I was ten years older and lost 50 pounds! :lol:

I was sure glad that I got to be part of the brainstorming and honored that some even made their way into the final product. But, AsgardianHammer has hit this out of the park, let me rephrase for the audience.. he has gone 30 and 1 in this match.. both in designing and executing our HOD presence. I can not even conceive how to thank you.

Wow this is amazing! Asguardian... you are on a whole mother level, maybe even better than the precursers!! You are such a beutiful person! If there is anything we can do please let us know! :)

Also will there be the backdrops of the different sceneries? I dont know if that is the right way to describe it. I mean the huge pictures ro make it look like you are there, or is it just the huge magnificent shrine of our regements.

Those two big white areas behind our little faceless man should be backdrops but it's all dependent on money. We're doing our best to have them included this year.

I was wondering what the ruling was for booth attendees regarding what props/weapons we are allowed to display and/or carry.

***DISCLAIMER***

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE BOOTH SETUP OR TEAR DOWN PLEASE IGNORE THESE VIDEOS. WE HAVE A FEW MEMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH SETUP AND TEAR DOWN THAT ARE NOT STAFF THAT NEED THIS INFORMATION. WE ARE TRYING OUR VERY BEST TO LEAVE THIS PORTION OF THE THREAD UNCLUTTERED

***DISCLAIMER***

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE BOOTH SETUP OR TEAR DOWN PLEASE IGNORE THESE VIDEOS. WE HAVE A FEW MEMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH SETUP AND TEAR DOWN THAT ARE NOT STAFF THAT NEED THIS INFORMATION. WE ARE TRYING OUR VERY BEST TO LEAVE THIS PORTION OF THE THREAD UNCLUTTERED
Does this include anyone that will ne there that early and want to help, or was this appointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.