Ithica And Privateer Build The Ban Hammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyvern said:
...............I'm 14 Roflmao. But anyway serious no matter what age pep and other things that get costumes done can be done starting at age 11 so It all depends on imagination and alittle bit of skill, AND DETERMINATION! just my 2c bye.
and money, don't forget money. Which I don't have at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely amazing work you two!! It makes me want one really bad. And dogwizard, I know it is just a matter of time until I let you know that you might be able to make that dream a reality. In the meantime, just keep saving I guess. But anyway, love the battle pose you guys!! :lol:

Well walter, we actually tried to get in touch with you... But then we all remembered, we don't have your contact info...lol
But, I'm sure we'll be back in houston very soon and then maybe you can hang out with the cool kids...LOL... I'll be in pasadena for the weekend, PM me your info and I'll drop off some Plasma's....

Myth busted...

Ithica has my info... but don't worry, I already made him aware of my breaking heart.

On topic... Nice Hammers... need to see one of these in person.

LOL the weekend was mostly a bluur due to high amounts of paint and resin fumes fuled by NOS drinks and Fajitas lol along with some adult beverages hence the large amounts of coffee sunday morning.

Cheers!

Do you sell these? If so, what's the price? And one more question, do you need alot of fancy machines to make one? (If I can not affors to buy one, which I doubt I can)
Tnx :)

UNSC spartan

UNSC Spartan said:
Do you sell these? If so, what's the price? And one more question, do you need alot of fancy machines to make one? (If I can not affors to buy one, which I doubt I can)
Tnx :)

UNSC spartan

Not to speak out of place here, but....it really all depends on what you want to make one out of. Different materials, of course, will cost different amounts. This isn't the most pep friendly build in the world, but that isn't saying that it can't be done. To be perfectly honest, I feel like dogwizard has probably used the most cost-effective method to scratch build this bad boy out wood. It is going to give you the most rigid base to work off of for molding without having to worry about how you are going to strengthen, say a pep build, from the inside. When it all comes down to it, it is all about how valuable your own time is to you. That, in my opinion, is what most of the cost of doing a build like this encompasses. When people sell props like this, it isn't just to make up the cost of the material, it is to compensate them for all of their time and effort that went into doing the original. Wow, sorry you guys. That went a little longer than I intended. Anyway, I hope that kinda helps explain a couple things. And again dogwizard, wasn't trying to speak out of place. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erg. Would love to get my hands on one of these. Then there's the monetary issue. And the parental permission issue. Ah well. Someday. Mark my words. Someday.

On-topic, that is the most beautiful paint job I've ever seen. How long have you been painting, Privateer?

Just wanted to say these are phenominal looking weapons!! I am helping DRAKKU (or trying to help any way) and this video has been a HUGE help. Thank you very much for posting this. The whole getting the correct angle with the bottom of the hammer head is a pain in the A$$!!

Hey!!! Anyone here interested in joining me to start a Professional Grifball Team now? :lol: No but seriously great work on the hammers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back