It's great to see your armour appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson 208

I attended my first convention this year in July (Perth Supanova 2011). And man did I get some attention. Little kids loved my costume, had random people (some absolutely fantastic cosplayers by the way) come up to me and congratulate me on my outfit, got to chat with another 405th-er (who's armour completely blew mine out of the water, but I digress), and I even got a few seconds on the local news:
(check around 00:12)

While I made this armour to see if I could do accomplish such a feat, it's always nice to know that there are people who respect all the effort you've poured in to such a creation and take a little time out to congatulate you.

I am humbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
great costume! It's such an amazing feeling :) It's the best just walking out of place and people finding you so kick ass :p haha

Yeah trust me mine was about the same quality as yours at the convention I went to last October managed to win an award for it even though I threw it together in 3 weeks. It's always good to be appreciated for your hard work especially for something such as the armor making.

I still have issues with the stages after pepping though no matter how much I read I always seem to mess up...Good thing I have a lot of pieces I can test on and have another like 75 days til the convention to finish it. Of course any 1 on 1 help with someone would be nice too ya know?

Yeah trust me mine was about the same quality as yours at the convention I went to last October managed to win an award for it even though I threw it together in 3 weeks. It's always good to be appreciated for your hard work especially for something such as the armor making.

I still have issues with the stages after pepping though no matter how much I read I always seem to mess up...Good thing I have a lot of pieces I can test on and have another like 75 days til the convention to finish it. Of course any 1 on 1 help with someone would be nice too ya know?

Yeah I have the same appreciation from people at the event that I attend today. Oh and I have some problem with detailing so I leave them roughly detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back