Props It's Laza Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeKegan said:
I can't believe I missed this awesome build! Great mix of materials to get the final prop. Can't wait to see more! (y)

Awe-so-ma! That is a fantastic build in the works there! This is maybe only the second or third attempt I've seen for this particular prop. I'm really impressed with how you've gone a couple steps beyond the typical Pep-only approach and have incorporated a rigid frame for added stability amongst the Pep parts. Your use of styrene for the surface details is also very nice (I'm a big fan of styrene myself; use it as the base material for all of my scratch-builds). Keep up the good work :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody, I got a little work done over spring break.
Added a few details, finished the styrene work on the sides. Hopefully I can start fiber glassing pieces soon.

47628621.jpg

13887613.jpg

63514314.jpg

64419609.jpg

Wow....that is really taking shape. Nice clean work my friend!

I agree with you though, horrid gun to use in the game..hehe...AR although not a powerful weapon and runs out of ammo quick...is my fav. Guess the marine in me is speaking there.. :cool:

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I wish I could work faster, but college keeps me so busy that I hardly ever get to work on the laser. I guess the next step is to start fiberglassing a few of these pep pieces. Hopefully there will be another update in a few weeks.

thats okay, i've been meaning to work on my ODST, but i never got around to doing it. I still think it looks great, regardless of its completion.

that laser is gorgeous, any chance you're going to make a few copies?
I could really use a spartan laser

Really cool concept as to how you are doing this build, havn't seen anyone do anything quite like it.

Can't wait to see it done!

-Doom

man, im truely jealous. ive finally made an account on here after reading up on armor building all winter but havent been able to do anything besides pep files due to the fact it hasnt been above 30 degrees since thanksgiving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back