I've 'Pepped" out my mask, however there is a major problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spon Combustion

Hello and thank you for reading this post, I appreciate it.

What's the problem?

I decided I would pepakura a mask from the game 'Army of Two' (Salum mask) and everything has good really well so far. However, upon gluing all the seperate parts together I couldn't help but notice the mask can in two halves. A left half of the mask and a right side. Where the mask is supposed to join with the other, there is no tabs. It's just an edge from a part.

Could someone tell me how I should attach the two together because I'm not sure if there is a certain method as such for doing this. I can upload pictures if required.

Thank you.
- Stay Safe.

Go ahead and upload the pics so we can see what's what. However, I'd say just make some tabs from scratch out of cardstock, glue them to one side of the mask, then attach the other side to it.

Yep, I'd do as I said in my previous post. Also, if you align them right, and make sure the two parts are pushed tightly together, you'll barely have any seam at all to fill. The resin will cover it up. Hope this helps! :D

Okay thank you. Also, this is going to annoy you but I'm new and I was wondering what resin do I use... I have no clue and everyone I ask ignores me.

Awesome okay I will defiantly test them out! I am having trouble connecting the two halves of the mask together, when the bottom is lines up, the top half always seems to open up a lot more.

A face is a contour so bend the cardstock tab piece you made on a radius that will match inside of mask and stitch glue it like a zipper. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back