J.t Morales Aka Ironleoman - Motherly Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboyfresco

Hey guys

I'm not sure if a lot of you know JT Morales aka IronLeoMan by his member profile

I nicknamed him Puerto Rico's Tony Stark since he was doing an awesome job on his armor

he's a member here making an iron man costume

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23336&st=0&p=372480&#entry372480

I msg him from time to time to see how his suit is coming a long and we talk about scaling issues and stuff. He's a really nice guy

I was curious how his project was coming along so I went to his profile

His status was set to this

" IronLeoMan A kind boy like my son needs your prays... if anyone wants to send him cards or letters so he can read please do i will give you the address"

I msged him to see his if son was ok. I got a reply. It was actually from his mother.

He himself was hit by a drunk driver and the driver ran

He is in a coma. I think the accident happened on Feb 11th.

Just want everyone to keep him in your thoughts or prayers and help him find his way back to the world

thank you

Stefano

index.php

I will DEFINATELY keep him in my prayers. Always sad to see someone hurt by an irresponsible idiot... I hope that guy driving gets a VERY long sentence when they catch him.

This just ran chills up my spin cause in 2001 my older sister was hit by a drunk driver. She was 8month pregneant and lost the baby, my sister almost lost her life. I deff will keep him in my thoughts and hope for a safe and rapid recovery. I will also have my dad mention his story at church on sunday.

Alex spartan177 said:
I hope they catch that drunk motherf***er,

I wish I could help his family

Do you know if his in a permanent comma???

Its too soon to know right now. Hes been in it for 2 days I'm assuming so hopefully not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Brash, if we can do anything to help I would gladly like to do it. IronLeoMan has been a friend for a while and I have been wondering why I have'nt seen him on my messenger for a while I just did'nt think this is what had happened. IronLeoMan is a good friend and I helped him a while back with fixing his Iron Man chest and have been helping him from time to time ever since. I will definatly be keeping him and his family and my prayers.

you are all very kind to think of my son so highly and yes we are going to try and have a funraiser for my son.... all i know is that he was working on IronMan ans is a very big fan of it... does anyone have a helmet or cast thewy would like to donate for the fundraiser or a gift for him to see when he comes out of his como

IronLeoMan said:
you are all very kind to think of my son so highly and yes we are going to try and have a funraiser for my son.... all i know is that he was working on IronMan ans is a very big fan of it... does anyone have a helmet or cast thewy would like to donate for the fundraiser or a gift for him to see when he comes out of his como

I would be glad to donate something, but I dont have anything that would be worth to donate.

Last edited by a moderator:
well what ever you can that you think would help... is always good. you show great kindness to my son and is he was awake he would say to you thank you for thinking of him in his time of need

does anyone have a spare IronMan helmet or cast i think it is called maybe to donate we might be able to auction it off to raise money for the fundraiser here?.. i here it is very popular person i never saw movie but saw photos my son used for referencs and working on his... he was very dedicated to this... he wanted to show his friends he could do something special

I have some left over parts from a spare suit I could send if you want to give me the address. Good luck with everything.

I know I made this thread but something is up.

No mother would be at home on the internet while their son is in a coma.

Especially on this forum. Knowing the link and how to get here and asking for stuff and even know terms like "casts" that some people here don't even know

A mother would never leave their childs side in a time like this.

I don't care. I know in my heart that this is a farce

Its YOU.

You even type the same with the ... After every scentence.

I can't believe I made the effort to do this

And wtf are you viewing iron man face plate mechanism threads.

You're sick

Lock this thread.

i am here cause i promised i would let friends know and i want to help son with trip i was with him all day and his unckes stayed so i could update his pages..s to let all his friends know... but if you feel it is lie it is ok i understand... it is ok...

This is a load of horsecrap. That is the last thing he would be worrying about.

He is in a coma how would someone tell you what they needed you to do.

Let alone trying to get free stuff.

Stop now JT.

Its over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back