Jaku's 3D Model Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Jaku

Sr Member
If anyone needs something modeled, just tell me, I reserve my choice to not do it, but I most likely will try. I will (probably) accept things from games, or concept/custom art providing there are multiple reference photos, from multiple angles.
Capture 11.PNGfirst item, bio foam canister asked for by Cryptid9
files attached, I will update the folder as I make more.
EDIT: most you will have to scale, including this first one

Attachments

• LieutenantJakuCustom.zip
    308.6 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
final version of my custom rifle (I hope), a fix and more details
Capture19.PNG

Attachments

308.6 KB · Views: 255
If anyone needs something modeled, just tell me, I reserve my choice to not do it, but I most likely will try. I will (probably) accept things from games, or concept/custom art providing there are multiple reference photos, from multiple angles.
View attachment 254730first item, bio foam canister asked for by Cryptid9
files attached, I will update the folder as I make more.
EDIT: most you will have to scale, including this first one

Dude, you beat me to it

I was going to bash a model together when I got home but yours is damn fine. Awesome work and way to be making the forums a more friendly and helpful place. Skookum Point to Jaku!

Dude, you beat me to it

I was going to bash a model together when I got home but yours is damn fine. Awesome work and way to be making the forums a more friendly and helpful place. Skookum Point to Jaku!
What exactly is a skookum point a measure of, and how much bragging rights do we get from them:p?

Last edited:
okay time for BioFoam 2.0, attach to whipped cream can. once again requested by Cryptid9
found the idea on some other 405th posts
Capture20.PNG
files in post
no moving parts
"to be used with caution, apply to sadness bad moods and breakfast, ingredients: pure happiness and sugar"

Attachments

422.1 KB · Views: 253
okay time for BioFoam 2.0, attach to whipped cream can. once again requested by Cryptid9
found the idea on some other 405th posts
View attachment 254786
files in post
no moving parts
"to be used with caution, apply to sadness bad moods and breakfast, ingredients: pure happiness and sugar"
If anyone could take the decal image attached and photoshop to say it is Biocream or something funny like that, it would be amazing

UNSC-Biofoam-logo1.jpg

Dude, you beat me to it

Did you miss the FFA series or something? I need like 15 Skookum points. Just saying. I'm not jealous of Jaku's Skookum points or anything, because that would be silly....

But I'm a wee bit jealous of Jaku's Skookum points, so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back