Jason225's Odst Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, well, where to start...

Awesome! Man, I wish I could hug you becuase this is good.

Ok, I want you to do this, hug yourseld, and pretend it is me.

Didn't that felt good?

Wow dumbfounded, now just about anyone can complete an entire ODST suit, That's pure win.

Mods, move this to the Pepakura section. This does not deserve to be in the Noob section. (And that's a good thing! ;))

I already told you said:
Hi, well, where to start...

Awesome! Man, I wish I could hug you becuase this is good.

Ok, I want you to do this, hug yourseld, and pretend it is me.

Didn't that felt good?

Ahh, refreshing. Fixed Dutch backpack is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Mods, move this to the Pepakura section. This does not deserve to be in the Noob section. (And that's a good thing! ;) )

I totally agree with V1p3r

Hi, I'm new here at 405th. Thanks for the Armor peps Jason225. I've unfolded your Dutch Backpack and it's only 17 pages. I just finished cutting out the last page and going to start building it tonight. Dutch Backpack Unfolded

It is 30 cm high (about 12 inches). If it's too small, I apologize. 30 cm seemed like a good measurement

-Vyronix

[Edit] There are 3 pieces off to the side of the Pep file that got messed up, but you don't have to use them. They're the back pieces of the big pockets which you can't see anyway.

Nice files jason, those shoulders are much better - no offense to nightshade :p

Could it be possible to make a seperate file for the mickey shoulders please?

sierra092 said:
Nice files jason, those shoulders are much better - no offense to nightshade :p

Could it be possible to make a seperate file for the mickey shoulders please?

Thanks, man. And by the way, I thought I would give you guys a peek at what I've been up to...

Yep.jpg

Jason225 said:
Thanks, man. And by the way, I thought I would give you guys a peek at what I've been up to...

Yep.jpg

What program do you use to make all of this armor?

Also the Backpack is finished but alot of pieces are messed up. Like the side pieces cant fit into the center piece. This has gotten to be an Issue but I resolved it by cutting away some paper. Nice job on it by the way but since I have unfolded it you can see where the errors are now and can fix this issue. Thank you

-Vyronix

Vyronix said:
What program do you use to make all of this armor?

Also the Backpack is finished but alot of pieces are messed up. Like the side pieces cant fit into the center piece. This has gotten to be an Issue but I resolved it by cutting away some paper. Nice job on it by the way but since I have unfolded it you can see where the errors are now and can fix this issue. Thank you

-Vyronix

I use 3ds max... It costs a LOT of money (which I didn't pay for, won't go into details). There is an alternative program called gmax which doesn't have all the features of 3ds max, but it's free.

Wow! You're making me want to remake my odst suit!! Excellent looking models! You've managed to make a lot of this more simple for some of us pepakura-impaired people ;) Nice job and thanks a lot! Give yourself another hug and a stout pat on the back!

Cheers!

Hey Jason I have an idea for your next project maybe do Romeo's helmet or the goggle attachment piece. Nightshade's is great but I can't fit it on my ODST helmet so if you could make something for them to attach to it that will be great or even a brand new helmet. Thanks and your Dutch helmet looks great!

The King Cobra said:
Hey Jason I have an idea for your next project maybe do Romeo's helmet or the goggle attachment piece. Nightshade's is great but I can't fit it on my ODST helmet so if you could make something for them to attach to it that will be great or even a brand new helmet. Thanks and your Dutch helmet looks great!

I was going to suggest something similar, Bucks comm pack! I know there is one already but its very basic and LD.

I second the motion for the Buck comm pack. The one already made is very low definition and not game accurate. I'd love to see something where you can actually insert a cell phone. This way you can have you cell phone through BlueTooth carried around with you.

Meleck said:
I second the motion for the Buck comm pack. The one already made is very low definition and not game accurate. I'd love to see something where you can actually insert a cell phone. This way you can have you cell phone through BlueTooth carried around with you.

I will make the comm pack as well, but any modifying to fit your cell phone will have to be done after being made, because of the differences in everyone's cell phones. I would hate to make one and have people be like "Hey, could you make one for a Blackberry instead of a Razr? Mine won't fit into the slot." Great idea though.

By the way, does anyone have any reference pics of the comm pack (preferably in-game, I've noticed slight differences in the screenshots that Bungie put up before the game was finished)? I would like one to be straight on from the front and one from the side (for depth reference).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back