Jason225's Odst Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vyronix said:
Hey Jason,

I got your Gauntlet down to 4 pages here it is Gaunlet and also made it.

If you plan on posting it into your OP remember to give my name. It's also 30 cm big a perfect fit for me but maybe not everyone.

Thanks for making these files,

Vyronix

AGH! my internet was down for like 4 days, and I got sick. Anyways, thanks for the unfold Vyronix I'll go ahead and throw that one up there. Oh, and awesome job, Cobra, it's goin on the front as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love you ppl that unfold these for us. I would be so lost doing this. I can't wait to finish up my other projects to start odst.

The King Cobra said:
Me 2 lol and here is another unfold for your guys ;) Surprise!

*jaw drops to the ground* AWSOME!! my cousin loves Dutch, and ive ben waiting for this for a while! Thanks for the model Jason, and the unfold King Cobra! Both exceed my thoughts of what a great file is. I have nothing negative to say.

Jason225 said:
AGH! my internet was down for like 4 days, and I got sick. Anyways, thanks for the unfold Vyronix I'll go ahead and throw that one up there. Oh, and awesome job, Cobra, it's goin on the front as well.

Thanks Jason I hope u like the sexy smoothness. I have gotten way better at unfolding, sorry about my other gauntlet unfold it sucked.

sidewayz said:
I love you ppl that unfold these for us. I would be so lost doing this. I can't wait to finish up my other projects to start odst.

No problem I just do it when I'm bored lol

Aaron said:
*jaw drops to the ground* AWSOME!! my cousin loves Dutch, and ive ben waiting for this for a while! Thanks for the model Jason, and the unfold King Cobra! Both exceed my thoughts of what a great file is. I have nothing negative to say.

That unfold was pretty time consuming and I will use it as a base and add detail later on.

now that i look back at it a lil' better, that's one of the smoothest files ive ever seen, and the pieces unfolded are great. does anyone notice that lower def. files tend to have more folds?

This helmet didn't take too long to unfold but I just want to see how I could smooth it like mrOreo does and I figured it all out and this will be the way I unfold from now on. Plus this helps out at the body filler stage completely.

Jason225 said:

Anytime dude, saving paper is always a good thing. Anyways ask me if you want anything else unfolded, thanks again

Sorry for the double post, but could someone move the edited center equip plate to 4shared, I had anti-virus stuff installed and it wont let me go to filefront.

Shin

RightShin.jpg

RightShinBack.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filefront.com/16168027/Right Shin.pdo

Knee

RightKnee.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filefront.com/16168023/Right-Knee.pdo/

gakkengod said:
the knee looks open at the top. you're doing great work though! :D

Not sure what you mean by "open"... I thought that's how they were supposed to be. Here's a picture of the back so you can see for sure, just let me know how it's supposed to be and I can fix it.

RightKneeBack.jpg

Burke said:
What is the difference in the unfold, as I have your older file....

I think in my older one there was a couple of open edges at the top of the visor which I fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back