Jin-Roh Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkrit

Jin-Roh Half armor ready :

jinarmor.jpg

File is here

Jin-Roh armor not unfold (2 pieces): File-1. File-2.

Jin-Roh right pauldron not unfold : File.

File detail : 3ds no-texture. It can open in Pepakura designer.

Looks very nice! Are you planning to make the full helmet on the feldnast? (sorry, I don't play ps3, and don't know how to spell their names.) lol

Cheers!

it's not helghast helmet. It's Jin-roh helmet with mask.

I has plan to make it full helmet. don't worry about it.

Nice helmet. The face looks really good. The top helmet piece u added looks sorta small or off scale. There should be a transition that flares out it just sorta goes straight down on yours. Aside from that looks good keep it up

Sorry, I can be a bit of a noob sometimes. I just googled Jin-Roh and your mask looks excellent!

Cheers!

Here is a Jin-Roh Panzer Cop, The character is from a anime called Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade and yes it is very similar to a Helgast. He has a backpack I belive but you can't see it in that image. But the hip plate looks very similar to the H1 Marine Thigh plate that Forged Reclaimer did though.

[attachment=11883:jin.JPG]

Looking good, i watched the movie and it was really good, i tried sketching the armour once as well.

Got any updated pics?

It is looking very good A1TD thanks for modelling this and I will get on the unfold right away for this and for your deep eyes stuff.

Nintendude said:
Here is a Jin-Roh Panzer Cop, The character is from a anime called Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade and yes it is very similar to a Helgast. He has a backpack I belive but you can't see it in that image. But the hip plate looks very similar to the H1 Marine Thigh plate that Forged Reclaimer did though.

[attachment=11883:jin.JPG]

Nightmarearmourstudios does a Jin-Roh suit based off the video game, they have full body shots of each angle of the suit on there site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back