Johnson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

I'm not sure if you guys noticed at all, but the Marine fighting the brute (the one that gets kicked) is Sargent Johnson! God, I hope he doesn't die.. he was so bad-ass...

I was really hoping that this thread was about Sargeant Johnson....

And not just johnson in general.

I noticed that too. Looks like he and Miranda Keyes are in Brute custody.

I bet the first thought that went through Johnson's head was "Dammit! Not these hairy bastards again!" That would suck majorly for him...being captured by them in Halo 2. I'm really hoping that he doesn't die, though...

Yeah, but he's a Spartan 1.0... he can't die. Spartans never die... I wouldn't be so torn up if Miranda died, but Johnson's been there since the beginning! it sucks man...

death on the battle field is the greatest glory one can achieve in his life <--spartan law. but yea i dont care if miranda dies but not johnsen

Nice, you guys are real gentlemen. :mrgreen:

It's prolly more likely that the Chief will die to save humanity, but everybodys expecting that. Maybe they'll go with a surprise twist ending.

I think Johnson will survive.

I didn't mean Sparta Law. I mean Spartan Rules. They're never KIA, they're always MIA. Perhaps even Spartan 1.0's.

Sean Bradley said:
It's prolly more likely that the Chief will die to save humanity, but everybodys expecting that. Maybe they'll go with a surprise twist ending.

in the last scene it looks like he is doing some serious thinking and killing himself, if not others. He looks sad almost.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the last scene it looks like he is doing some serious thinking and killing himself, if not others. He looks sad almost.

No, it just the chief looking at something.... he doesn't emote... you can't see his expression.

It's Martys music thats sad and I don't know how sad music makes people think the chief is thinking about dieing for humanity .... but that seems to be what everbody gets from that.

Sean Bradley said:

No, it just the chief looking at something.... he doesn't emote... you can't see his expression.

It's Martys music thats sad and I don't know how sad music makes people think the chief is thinking about dieing for humanity .... but that seems to be what everbody gets from that.

It's his posture and body language that does it. But to me it looks like the same room where we see Cortana falling over, so I think if he's bummed it's probably about that.

The Chief: I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!
Miranda: It would be nice if she lived.
Johnson: Without him, who else would i throw all my grenades and rockets at without him dying , Miranda????

If Master Chief dies, im gonna barge into Bungie studios screaming "WHY THE F***K DID YOU KILL MASTER CHIEF!!!!!" Seriously, if he dies im gonna be pissed!!!! :evil: For pete's sake, i drew a poster of the most kick butt people i know of, and MC was the biggest picture on the poster.......And yes Chuck Noris is ther too. ;-)

I wnat them all!

I want them all to live chief, johnson and miranda because shes hot and kicks butt! If the MC dies ill be screwed becasue the MCs my soul and if johnson dies then his hilarious covenant jokes are worth nothing.BUt it would suck if Johnson and the chief die anyways.But if the covenants responsible then theyll all pay! and screwed! :gun2: :gun3: :gun4: :gun5: :gun1:

hapakid88 said:
o bro i wanna see that poster you got pics?

Its still a work in progress, but sure ill post some pics. The people on it so far are...

Master Chief, Neo, Chuck Noris, Darth Vader, The Juggernaut, Zero, and Venom. Thats who i have down so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back