Jorge pep questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinman

hello everyone, I am currently stock piling Jorge pep files to start building my first set of armor. I have a few files already, but I need quite a few more. Would someone be kind enough to shed some light on my issue. I was looking around and did not see Grenadier armor pep files, but I think the Mark V standard armor may work for some or perhaps all of the remaining armor I need with a couple adjustments to make it look like Jorge's armor.Can someone confirm this for me please. These are the remaining pieces that I need are for the left and right side.
Biceps, forearms, hand plates, thighs, Shins/calf, boot covers, pelvis(cod)

Quick update...... I am ecstatic !!! " The Official Halo Pep Files Thread" has quite a bit of the Jorge armor I am looking for, the files are by Rhinoc. The issue I am having is that I can not down load any of the pieces. Any suggestions, am I looking over something simple?

Try going to The Armory tab at the top of the page. that where all the files are kept. then click the reach tab on the left and then all the files are organized by the type. Then download the zip and you'll have all the files listed.
Hope that's helpful.

Try going to The Armory tab at the top of the page. that where all the files are kept. then click the reach tab on the left and then all the files are organized by the type. Then download the zip and you'll have all the files listed.
Hope that's helpful.
Thanks for the help, being a noob, I forgot to look in the Armory. Unfortunately, the pieces that I need will not download. They say "the file link you requested is not valid". With me not being able to download those files, what is a good armor to use as a base to achieve Jorge's armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back