Juggernaut's Rogue Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrison

Jr Member
This is my first thread so I hope I do everything right! There are a couple of pics of this in my gallery in it's pep stage. I have more bondo and sanding to do as well as the detail, but this should give an idea of what I've got going (at least some of it). What do you think?

Looking great! I now have some competition in the Rogue department in the Noob area!

Can't wait to see that guy painted.

And after a couple coats of primer......
Bro- What color scheme are you doing? The rest of my armor wip is a metallic blue. I think I'll do this the same for now. I still have some detailing I want to do first though.

The new work on Rogues are looking good! Here is another GREAT rogue helm in the line of GREAT looking rogue helms!

"GREAT JOB!"
-Tim and Eric, Cartoon Network

The one I'm doing is gonna be this emerald green and banner red (krylon colors).
It's for a friend and those are the colors of his matchmaking armor.

looks really good your alot farther then i am i cant wait to get settle in my new place and get peping again maybe this summer ill start again

Not alot of time today, but I did a bit of detailing. Thought I'd show you what the whole suit looks like (at least what I have so far). I put led's in the right thigh, but I diffused them rather than just mounting them there. I kind of like it.
Watcha think??

You are officially the Juggernaut, *female dog*

I like the paintjob on the armor...very metallic. LEDs are a nice touch too.

Thanks Dark Rogue! The paint is left over automotive basecoat (metallic) with no clear over top. It's hard to see but it is distressed a bit.

First off the helmet's looking pretty darn good can't wait to see it in the metalic blue should look pretty sweet. And speaking of the metalic blue that suit (or what you have of it :p) just looks epic in that color. Keep it coming

Thanks Wrathchild.....I have more pieces painted but not distressed. Also have to add detail to the back of the torso. Boots are only in glass stage. Nothing is strapped yet either but I have most of the stuff to do it. I'd still like to add more detail to the helm but I'm getting impatient!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back