Just a little activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Hey guys, just a little activity for everyone. Click on the link and it will send you to a survey I made. Around Christmas I will release the percentages and results of the survey. please take the survey only once or it will mess up the survey percentages. You will be required to sign into google but I assure you that it will not give me the email. Its will appear as an anonymous survey to me but it will require you to sign in.

Link: REMOVED BY DXO

a survey about what exactly? because this would not be the correct place for this. It would fall under "Off Topic Talk" here.

Hello agentflorida,

Please explain what the survey is about and what the results are being used for prior to reposting the link.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a survey asking what your favorite helmet is from Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 5 is. The results will show me which helmets are the most popular are of each game and by the percentage. My bad.

- - - Updated - - -

The link is to a google form.

- - - Updated - - -

Please send me a message or post when I will have your permission to repost the link. Thank you.

Yes, but you still didn't explain what the results will be used for.

- Palmer

The results will be posted around Christmas time. I will announce which helmets were the most popular of the games and that is all the results will be used for. I understand why you are questioning this. If you want I can delete the form after I announce the results. I have no gain from this. Its just a little activity for us all. I don't get the results of each individual, what I get is the percentages of the choices that were chosen as like a pie graph. These are the results I get and will announce. If you all don't agree with this activity I can just cancel it and delete it if you wish.

All good, agentflorida. You are more than welcome to post up the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd participate, but seeing as I've only ever played the games at my friends' houses I never had a chance to really personalize a character, except for Reach. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Ok everyone. I am very sorry about the wait for the results, even though no one probably cared seeing that there were only 6 responses.. Results: For the favorite Halo 3 Helmet, there was a five way tie between the Recon helmet, the Mark VI or Mark 6 helmet, the ODST helmet, the CQB helmet, and the Scout helmet. I saw that one of the participants did not select a halo 3 helmet but I cannot tell who did due to the restrictions that prevent me from seeing the emails because this is an anonymous survey. For the the favorite Halo Reach Helmet (base only), there was a six way tie between the Pilot helmet, the Commando helmet, the Gungir helmet, the Hazop helmet, the ODST helmet, and the Mark V or Mark 5 helmet. For the Halo 4 helmet results, the most popular helmet was the Scout helmet by 40%, 20% from every other choice. The other 3 helmets: The Vanguard helmet, the Warrior helmet, and the Rouge helmet all tied for a 3 way second place tie at 20%. Again a user did not choose an option in this category. And now the results for the Halo 5 helmets: Once again there was a 5 way tie. The helmets that were chosen by the participants were The Rajin helmet, the Stalker helmet, the Indomitable helmet, the Commando helmet, and the Cinder helmet.Again one participant did not choose a option. I thank all of you for taking part in the survey or activity or even if you were just posting in the thread. I have to say I a little bit disappointed that only 6 people took part in the survey or activity but I am thrilled to see that I am heard. Due to the number of participants in the survey I kinda assumed that there would be ties, which exceeded my estimation. I figured this due to the increasing number of helmets since Halo Reach's continuation which pretty much turned this into a type of tradition, can't say the same for the numerous armor combinations though. There is probably over about 300 different helmet versions, different helmet design for the same helmet, same for armors. I once again thank everyone for posting on this thread and participating, I will either comment on other posts on this thread or never return to it, I'm off to make a thread about the amazing but unfair evolution of armor customizing. Oh and I did not participate in the survey myself seeing that it would be unfair but I agree with the CQB, ODST, Scout, and the Recon helmet in Halo 3, even though I only got CQB from that list, the GUNGIR, HAZOP, and the ODST helmet from REACH, even though I only had HAZOP and ODST from that, The Scout and the Rouge I TOTALLY AGREE WITH in Halo 4, (I was a pretty big fan of Feelix when he first appeared throughout Red vs Blue season 11-12 until he showed his tue colors, and while I was thinking really hard about which halo 4 armor I was making, Rouge was my second choice, LOCUS was my first until I realized it would be impossible to see through it while retaining its look in the game), and Halo 5, I never really had the chance to use the stalker helmet but I do really like the armor for it, and the Rajin I do have experience with it and I have grown fond of it so I would agree with it as well. I'll see you guys around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back