Just FYI Im gonna be gone from the 14th to the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Gonna be visiting my Grandma in Florida. All week its supost to be slightly cold though..so we might not get to go to the beach..we'll be getting up at 5AM and leaving by 6AM. Since we recently got a video camera we (well I am) are gonna record our journey down, while we are there, and our trip home..Highlights of the trip (like car accidents..stuff like that) will be posted to youtube.

Spartan117x said:
No offense, but is it worth posting a new thread for a 4 day trip?
But have fun and stay safe

Yes, it is, because some people may wonder where I am...I'd like to atleast tell some people..

Last edited by a moderator:
SGT V said:
I will write up the press release and alert the media.

hmm i think even more then the halft of this forum doesnt even know u, wy not tell it to the people you know in an email

Last edited by a moderator:
People, people. Yes this may have been a pointless post, but it's also pointless to flame him about it. Also, he's been around here for a while, and many of the members who have also been around a while do know him.

In the future, if you think someone's post/thread has no real merit, please don't spam their thread with unnecessary posts of your own. Use that little red button that says report on it in the lower left hand corner of the person's post, and that will alert a mod who will take care of the situation.

Anyway...Grunt have a safe and fun trip. Hope the weather turns out better than excepted.

Catch ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back