Just got senior membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay now I'm officially not a newbie.I also now understand why the mods have the classified rule(no newbs) because if i didn't do all those posts I would have no clue what I was talking about. And the trust issue, if anyone could just come to the forum and ,w/o the hard work we put into our suits, just buy one they would be more prone to lie by saying" no i wont recast" or "no i wont resell on eBay." now I truly understand that people like that are parasites to the hard workers on 405th.

sunday but I've been on since last august and I've had nothing to do the last couple of days but browse the forums. from waking up to sleep i've been on the forums. All posts were legit(except for one accidental double post.) which i immediately edited

i was just asking...i have been trying to work towards gettin there as well...but havent been very active until lately...reach got me excited again

Congrats on Senior Member!

It is honestly really easy to get Senior Membership if your really into building your suit. Through all the questions you ask and the help you give others by the time you realize it *BAM* your already a Senior and know a good deal on how to make things!

Once again Congrats!

Congrats.
Good to see some new faces though in the higher status.
Only been on since January.
Which is when i got (at the time) veteran status.
The name got changed, which i find sad. :(
I just graduated high school, i dont want to be a senior any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back