Just noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

I just noticed that, me as like 3,000th member of 405th isnt so bad. In the future with thousands of more people, us members like me and other people will be one of the oldest members of 405th. hahah people will remember us as the awsome people who started 405th. Still its stupid in a way cuz no one realy cares, not many people will even remember us anyway.

edit: question.... What will you guys do in the future of 405th? when your like all old and stuff, when you stand up your back cracks and you just say ahhh crap, my aching BACK!!! You cant even fit into your armor anymore.

Panton6 said:
I just noticed that, me as like 3,000th member of 405th isnt so bad. In the future with thousands of more people, us members like me and other people will be one of the oldest members of 405th. hahah people will remember us as the awsome people who started 405th. Still its stupid in a way cuz no one realy cares, not many people will even remember us anyway.

edit: question.... What will you guys do in the future of 405th? when your like all old and stuff, when you stand up your back cracks and you just say ahhh crap, my aching BACK!!! You cant even fit into your armor anymore.

Well you are the 3,000 something member, but there are many inactive members, and a few hundred spam bots... ;) who knows maybe your alot lower than you think

Last edited by a moderator:
Panton6 said:
What do you mean - when you're old... :p

DogWizard said:
What do you mean - when you're old... :p

I'm from never never land... who gets old?

But if I am still around and the 405th is too.... maybe when I am old I'll go as the admiral, or an old white haird high ranking naval officer... back in the day, when I was a spartan... you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back