Just Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the party!

I suggest picking something that you really like, be it a character or just a style.
Choose what method you would like to use, be it foam or pepakura or whatever else you would like.

And go for gold!
You should be able to find most helpful guides and suggestions around this forum so just have a read.

Good luck and hope to see what you end up making

Regards
JD

Before tackling anything do your homework. Read, read.... Read some more. Watch some videos and then some more reading. There is plenty of material to read though here. Learn what medium you want to eventually want to work with, the types of tools and safety equipment that you may require. When you finally do decide on your medium do some test pieces to get accustomed to the material. If at some point you do need help don't be afraid to ask. There are lots of people here who are willing to help.

Once you have made up your mind on which suit you are going to build, pick one of the smallest section to start with, shoulder, foot, knee, just to get some working experience with what ever material you chose to build with. Take your time. The faster you work, the more the quality will suffer. Consider it a marathon rather than a sprint. And just like PaiganBoi and JudgementDay said.....there will be plenty of people and information here that will help guide and answer any questions/issues you have. Good luck and welcome to the 405th

As the others said, figure out what you want to wear! Than, it's determining your method and building! Good luck and I hope to see some awesome progress pics! :)

Im still new to the 405. But. Wht i did was figure wht helmet i wanted and then did the armor.
But everyone is correct here take your time and plan everything out

IMAG1274_1.jpg

Do some of easy part until u used to it there is a lot error in our first build. Just take ur time and don't rush it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back