just throwing this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxleader

Sr Member
okay we've all heard about the halo MMO that was closed down for reason's I won't say, but what about a halo D.A.D I mean I know some of us play D.A.D but if were where to make one do you think 343 would try and take it from us. because I've looked into doing a D.A.D for my little brother based off of LOTR and LOTREJ and skyrim and I've been thinking could we do one where we all make part of it and see who it turns out. because lets face it I like the idea of it but it's going to take a lot of time.

There is a small team forming within this community to create an Open World Halo game, based on the idea from Lonewolf260 (Thread Here). If you would like to join we could use all the help we can get.

Never played D&D lol, cant get in to it. But are you talking about making a D&D style Halo game?

yup and I've looked that halo: 405th game idea loved it but if we can make a D&D game 343i could do this if they wanted but I doubt they will because they made risk halo and I don't think it did so well but D&D has a huge fan following so it should be that hard right?

plus if you have any ideas on quests or side missions or campanges let me know.

I think a Halo style DnD board game is an interesting idea. I'd love to get my hands on a Halo version of Risk, I love that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back