Justinian's customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosh

If you've spent any time on this forum, or therpf, I'm sure that you've seen threads about being ripped off by a seller, or recasters, or just plain bad people in our hobby.

This isn't one of those threads.

A month or so back I bought a B pull pistol from Justinian, it arrived faster than I expected as a complete quality kit, with only the flaws that were advertised as a b pull. The kit came not only with the resin pieces of the M6c, but also hardware and instructions, and was of the highest quality and game accuracy. Justin was also extremely pleasant to deal with, and promptly replied any time I sent him a PM.

Last week I made a mistake with PayPal and randomly sent him a small sum of money.

Once again, he promptly messaged me, and asked if I would like him to cancel the transaction and send me back my money. I told him not to worry about it, it was my mistake and he had been accommodating enough to deserve the cash just on good customer service alone.

Today I opened my mailbox to find a cortana chip and a letter from Justinian saying that he felt bad taking my money- even though I was willing to just hand it to him.

If you are in the market for halo props, do business with this man. The way that he deals with other prop makers/enthusiasts renews my faith in our hobby.

Thanks for being a great person and excellent builder Justinian. I look forward to your builds, and when I need a rifle, I'll be contacting you.

I have to agree with you on this. He is the only person I have done business with on the forums, even so he has left a great impression on me. Especially for the fact that he went to such great lengths when he packaged his prop along with instructions.

Hear hear!

Justin is an excellent prop maker and a fine gentleman. Having done business with him in the past, I too can echo that I had a great experience. It's great to work with members that are focused on making quality replicas, and sharing them with the community, not driven by profit.

I would happily do business with him again.

I hope that someday I'll reach a level of skill that he is at!

Agreed. I was going to buy a pistol of his, but had to pull out due to financial reasons, even though Justin was helpful every step of the way, and I would love to one day buy something from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back