Kabuto Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDemon88

GUy ... I do i may made a mistake here but I totally stress now.. Due to i have upcoming cosplay event in my area at end of August this year. My name is on list and I still cant get Kamen rider kabuto pepakura.. Time against me.I still study if you wanna know..

So guy please help me wil ya?? There no where else I can point in. Ask Shushiya to make me all set cost me around 1000++ USD . HAIZ.... :(

darn that .... I receive a call from management that I only able to perform a cosplay if only i wear kabuto set and not other mask wearing ...Sooooooooo sad . anyway .. i just finish ( almost complete my Halo replica where I will show you guy soon later..

Any idea where I can get Kabutoo full set ??

Unfortunaly no all I have is a couple of helmets, don't know where to get the rest of the armor from though.

Aw.. too bad.. i saw a topic regrading about kabuto pepakura here but it need my mail to get one .. when i sending my maill.. there no reply till now.. darn it... Ninte.. you can program one?meaning making one using pepakura designer?

Kabuto Orbit said:
Aw.. too bad.. i saw a topic regrading about kabuto pepakura here but it need my mail to get one .. when i sending my maill.. there no reply till now.. darn it... Ninte.. you can program one?meaning making one using pepakura designer?

I say you need to HYPER CLOCK UP and go steal one XD

Your best bet for now is to Sculpt it with clay then mold it with a rubber and the cast it in plastic.

You have 5 months, I can be done. I'm doing some Riders too.

Oh and get the dx kabuto zecter belt, it adds to the awesomeness

Last edited by a moderator:
McCaboose said:
I say you need to HYPER CLOCK UP and go steal one XD

Your best bet for now is to Sculpt it with clay then mold it with a rubber and the cast it in plastic.

You have 5 months, I can be done. I'm doing some Riders too.

Oh and get the dx kabuto zecter belt, it adds to the awesomeness

Dude .. Teach me... step by step please. I willing to learn.

Where to gt that mold, clay , etc....

I really need one.. Plastic and mold is difficut to find here.. I from malaysia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back