Katsucon 2017

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Steveeemega, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Steveeemega

Steveeemega

With Katuscon only a little over 2 months away I was wondering if anyone else (Spartans, Helljumpers, and any other members alike) plans to go? And if you are going, would anyone be interested in doing a Halo/405th photoshoot or entering the costume contest? Or just a general meetup or dinner?

I am only planning on going Friday and Saturday of Katsucon as of now.

Katsucon takes place once per year in National Harbor, MD at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center this year it takes place February 17-19. http://www.katsucon.org/

-Steve

vivalablake89 likes this.
  2. SgtSkittle117

SgtSkittle117

I am going to be going Saturday and maybe Friday, We should defiantly meet up.

3. ArmoredAmir

ArmoredAmir

I'm still deciding if I'm going to go or not but I know the UNSC Captiol group goes every year and its ODST themed this year. I met up with them last year it was a great time.

Steveeemega likes this.
  4. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I -might- (and I'm stressing might) be going. :)

Steveeemega likes this.
  5. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

I will be going Friday and Saturday and Sunday, and I will probably be suited up everyday. Quick question does anyone know which of the days they are doing the meet-up?

6. ArmoredAmir

ArmoredAmir

I'm wearing my armor which should be hopefully done for Katsucon on Saturday afternoon. That's when the UNSC Captiol has a meet up. They also have one Friday Night I believe.