1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Katsucon 2017

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Steveeemega, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Steveeemega

Steveeemega

With Katuscon only a little over 2 months away I was wondering if anyone else (Spartans, Helljumpers, and any other members alike) plans to go? And if you are going, would anyone be interested in doing a Halo/405th photoshoot or entering the costume contest? Or just a general meetup or dinner?

I am only planning on going Friday and Saturday of Katsucon as of now.

Katsucon takes place once per year in National Harbor, MD at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center this year it takes place February 17-19. http://www.katsucon.org/

-Steve

vivalablake89 likes this.
  2. SgtSkittle117

SgtSkittle117

I am going to be going Saturday and maybe Friday, We should defiantly meet up.

3. ArmoredAmir

ArmoredAmir

I'm still deciding if I'm going to go or not but I know the UNSC Captiol group goes every year and its ODST themed this year. I met up with them last year it was a great time.

Steveeemega likes this.
  4. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I -might- (and I'm stressing might) be going. :)

Steveeemega likes this.
  5. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

I will be going Friday and Saturday and Sunday, and I will probably be suited up everyday. Quick question does anyone know which of the days they are doing the meet-up?

6. ArmoredAmir

ArmoredAmir

I'm wearing my armor which should be hopefully done for Katsucon on Saturday afternoon. That's when the UNSC Captiol has a meet up. They also have one Friday Night I believe.